Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Niagara Falls Narrative

                   Niagara Falls Narrative
stepped out of the snug car which smelled of mouth-watering food and treats. As soon as my foot came out of the car, I felt a frigid wind run up the base of my leg. After about five minutes of standing outside, I could no longer sense my fingers, toes, nose, lips and ears. I was so cold, that even my insides were probably frozen like  frosty ice-cubes.
 My sister motioned me over. She was all hyped-up about something. ”Come over here and see this!” she said in a raised voice. I trudged toward her, and in front of me, I observed a waterfall so breath-taking, followed by a colorful rainbow. 
ething that someone would see in a cartoon, maybe even in their dreams. But it wasn't. It was as true as day. A real waterfall that wasn't in a cartoon or a dream. We took a lot of pictures of the amazing waterfall.
 In a sudden feeling, I forgot all about the freezing temperature that made me feel like I was vacationing in Antarctica. The warmth that it gave me started in the center of my body and then spread like vines throughout the rest of my body. I felt goosebumps everywhere! I had never seen anything as exquisite as this sight, right in front of me, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment