Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Niagara Falls EmaNarrative

                 File:'Niagara Falls 7' 2009  
Niagara Falls  by Eman K.
Splash! The water struck the boat. As the captain started the engine, the strong waves compelled the boat to sway as it moved on. The boat moved slowly across the water. The falls were beautiful, they looked like smoke. I got a spectacular view of Niagara. I was so excited and speechless.

With my camera in hand, I saw trees, rocks, and tall buildings all from the safety of the boat. From “ Oohs”, to “ Aahs”, everyone was happy to see the world’s wonder. I was thinking where does the water go, where does it comes from, how come it’s never dried up? It’s another one of God’s miracles.

The falls were amazing. As we got closer, the water looked white, and smelled fresh. The sound of the waterfalls was calming, almost like music. The mist was refreshing as it cooled the skin. Luckily, the pink ponchos we were given prevented us from getting wet.

My family and I were truly amazed. Before the ride, we had an option to choose whatever boat we wanted. Though I would have rather been on the “Maid of the Mist”, I was satisfied with the ride we chose. It was a great experience I wouldn’t forget: the *first* time I went to the Niagara Falls. I cherished every moment because
the opportunity may never come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment