Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Closest Time to Dying

My Closest Time To Dying!
by Jessica J.


Let go of me!” I thought to myself. I was in London because of something my Dad had to do at  work ( he travels a lot and this trip he took my family along ). It was like I was in prison because I wanted to get across the street where my Mom and Dad were putting my little brother into the car. I had to be with my Dads colleague, all the way across the street. So I pulled and pulled but she wouldn’t let me go, probably because she knew that I was going to run across the road without looking at both sides.

I kept my hopes up and  kept on trying to get out of her tight grip. All I wanted to do was get to my parents. After a century of pulling, I was free! I ran as fast as I could, ( which was  not very fast) but was blinded by a bright light beside me. and…”BAM.” I was hit by a car.

The ground felt cold and hard. My dad came running over to me, and guess what he saw… a red line was followed by my mouth… Don’t worry  it was part of the road. It was kinda hard hard to see since it was at night. Luckily my dad spotted a ambulance car and ran over to ask them if they could help me, and they said they could.

It was very fortunate that I wasn’t  hurt on my feet so I walked over to  ambulance car and they asked me where I was hurt. I told them that I was hurt just near the joint between my shoulder and my arm, but something strange happened- all the the pain vanished! So when I told them that, they just took my blood pressure and then went to a corner to talk to my Dad. A few minutes later I was out  of the ambulance car and got to go see my Mom, who was very worried about me. From now on I’m going to make sure I look on both sides before crossing the street.


No comments:

Post a Comment