Monday, February 3, 2014

The Break Dancing Babies


The Trip For The Break Dancing Babies!



“Lets go Jose”. I said as I hopped on to Jose, a creature that has the body of a moose, the stripes of the zebra, the antlers of a deer, the trunk of an elephant, the horn of a narwhal, the tail of a pig and the wings of a hummingbird. I patted on Joses’ back. “Lets soar through the blue skies all the way to Hawaii!” I exclaimed, “We can start our own restaurant and call it Break Dancing Babies!” Jose nodded and ascended into the skies of Massachusetts. It has just snowed a few days ago so every lawn was covered with snow, the streets were layered with a thin sheet of ice and every family with a dog had some yellow snow on their lawns... EW. Jose started to be absurd and was laughing at a spectator. He had a long white beard and he was plump and jolly like Santa... ITS SANTA!!. Oh wait, never mind, thats my mailman. Jose started to slow down and he landed right at my house. “Jose, what are you doing?” I asked, “We have to accomplish our goal.” Jose was to tired and I had no other way of transportation, so we went inside and had hot cocoa..and burnt our tongues.

THE END!

3 comments:

  1. This story is so different! I have never read a more interesting story. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Nice story! 😃😃

    ReplyDelete