Sunday, February 2, 2014

Aladdin:The True Story

                                                     Aladdin:The True Story
                                                        By :Makenna R

Once upon a time, a beautiful baby girl was born. She soon became the princess of Agrabah. The king named her Jasmine. Ahh, beautiful Jasmine was now the princess and as a princess she has a lot of responsibilities.Yes, she had to find a real prince to marry or she will have to have her father chose for her. Now this won’t be as bad as I thought. If Jasmine does not choose,then I will be extra nice to the king,he will choose me and THEN I will BE THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD!! Too much...? Yep… Oh well. Iago, I have a job for you. Get the lamp from “Prince Ali”. He is not fooling me. After you get the lamp, we shall “Get rid of him”. I WILL become the Sultan of Agrabah and make the old king my personal servant! Now! Get that boy’s lamp, Iago! Jasmine will have no choice. She will have to bow to ME! THE (kinda) ALL POWERFUL JAFAR!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Cough Cough* Fly ,Iago, FLY! I can not do it myself because I...um have to prepare for something.*Click Clack Click Clack* Oh, Hello, king! Is there anything I can do for you? "Not now..." Well I hope I can be of assistance soon as you need me! ”Thank you Jafar! If you keep up this work,you MIGHT be the next King of Agrabah!” Thank you ,king. I hope to please you in the future! “What is that music?!?!?!” Skwak! MUSIC! Yes Iago, watch with me then continue on your mission...*Hears "Prince Ali" song* Now ,Iago, fly and get that lamp!




                                            TO BE CONTINUED, WITH EVILNESS.
                                                          MWAHAHAHAHA!

3 comments: