Monday, February 3, 2014

My Alaskan Adventure!

      MY ALASKAN ADVENTURE!

"Here's your drink."  Oh. Hi there! I am just on my way to Alaska. Did you know that Alaska has a population of 626,425 people?  Well, my tourists gave me a brochure about Alaska. The brochure said that Alaska has really harsh winters.  It also told me that the origin of the name Alaska is from the Aleut Indian word “ alaxsxaq “ or “ agunalaksh “.   That means mainland or shore. it told me about how people needed to hunt to survive. (That I already knew.). It says: “Animals are coated with nice long fur to survive the frigid weathers of Alaska.” It said that Alaska has EPIC hills to sled on. Honestly, I think they do. But, it would be a foolhardy idea of someone to do that. They have beautiful mountains. I guess all this stuff was supposed to fascinate me. When I got off the plane, I walked ALL THE WAY to a stranded place in the middle of nowhere. In the distance, I saw a solitary  mini house. By mini house, meant mini house. It was so small, I bet only one person lived in it. On the bright side, it was substantial.  When I got there, no one was there. So I put all my stuff in it. I put ALL my clothes on. It was FREEZING. Since it was still light out, I decided to go for a walk. As I was walking, I saw a group of people all huddled  up. Then it hit me: Those weren't any people out of the ordinary, THEY WERE FROM MY FAVORITE SHOW! Alaska: The Last Frontier. I was so happy, I went up to them and asked them for their autograph. They didn't know what I meant at first. Then they realized. I met Charlotte, Otto, Eve, and Atz Lee. I was so happy. After that I went back to my little shack. The next day, I went back to the Kilcher family. They taught me how to hunt and preserve food. When I told them I had to go back to Massachusetts, they seemed sad. I told them I would be back in a month or so. That made them feel a lot better. So overall, my trip was AMAZING. Alaska is awesome. I had a spectacular time. You should go one day!

6 comments:

  1. I love your story! No I did not know that Alaska had that big of a population! Great job on the story,please make more stories like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh believe me, I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your title caught my attention. We have plans to visit Alaska this summer. Not sure if we will. We have been to about 45 states, and Alaska is still on the lists of ones we have not visited. By the way, I have been to Burlington, MA. I attended an iPad Summit at the high school a couple years ago. Must say, MA is very different from Alaska, except you do have mountains (Berkshires) and water (including the Atlantic Ocean shoreline). I live in the neighboring state of Connecticut. Well, enjoyed your story. Great imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An Amazing Adventure!! I really loved the way you explained deeply about Alaska. You also gave me information about Alaska. There is also a book called Thea Stilton and the Ice Treasure, which talks about Alaskan Adventure. Few points were same. Great Job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your adventure was awesome, I wish I could learn and experience an expedition just like yours.

    ReplyDelete