Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Spy of the World

by Marina C.
January 23, 2014
"Congratulations secret agent 14! You accomplished your mission. Here is your medal." Thank you, thank you. I couldn't have done it, hold on let me tell you how it all started. "Secret agent 14, we need you to stop Dr. Evil. He has built some sort of machine to make all the schools disappear! But stay on your guard because he has numerous body guards! We want you to pursue Dr. Evil. Get on your way agent 14." I knew what I had to do. I got my hover surfboard. It's purple with jet powered engines on the bottom our agencies symbol is in the middle, and comes with a GPS. I typed in Dr.Evils address into my GPS it said it was 2 miles away from here. Wait! I grabbed my backpack with all my tools. It has super sticky gloves, a grapling hook, a tazer and much more. When I started hovering I looked up at the sky at was black with thunder clouds. A thunder storm could happen any second. I hovered as fast as I could to Dr.Evils office before the storm. Memorial Rd, Basketball St, and Evil St here we go. I put my hover board in my backpack and right when I got inside it started pouring rain with thunder and lightning. I walked up the stairs to his office. When I saw his door I busted it down. There was pictures of Dr.Evil and the whole place was purple and green. I saw a shawdowy figure in the corner of my eye. I threw my backpack on the floor and grabbed my tazer. Dr.Evil was about to go down. "Well, well, well hello agent 14 how are you doing?" "Fine." I mumbled. "Well before we go down and fight. Fight my body guards." They were robots and I had a plan. Taze, Taze, Taze bam what! "You make me sick!" If I were going to do this lets do it now!" Dr.Evil put his fists up. Guess what I did? I put my tazer up! We went at each other miss, miss, miss, hit! I tazed him and he went down. I handcuffed him so he wouldn't escape. He yearned for me to let him go but I said no. When I brought him back to headquarters my boss said "Great job agent 14, you accomplished you mission thank you for your superior work, here is your medal." Thank you for my medal I couldn't have done it without and if your worried about Dr.Evil escaping from jail,... Again I will reassure you he is in jail with police guarding him. Thank you again for your support.

5 comments:

  1. I love your story it is so cool! It is very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dr. Evils name!!! It's so original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you the super spy

    ReplyDelete