Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves: The True Story

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
THE TRUE STORY
By: Jensine W.
Once upon a time, a princess was born. She has jet black hair and pale white skin. Her name was Snow White. The only problem is, this story isn't about her. Oh, no, this story is about ME! You might wonder who I am, but I am very famous! In a good or bad way, you ask. Well you will find out for yourself! I am pale skinned, have emerald green eyes, have long, raven black hair, and red lips. I am Queen Grimhilde, the Evil Queen. When I was born, people who would see me would say “ Oh, you are the prettiest person I have ever seen!” Sometimes people would add “And that’s saying a lot!” I would walk  around the little town and play with the other kids. We would play games like “Hide And Seek”, and other games like “Tag”. It was so fun! After my long days, I would run home to my Mother. Oh, how I miss my Mother! She would hug me and help me. I had a father, too, but he died when I was born.  I don’t really know him that much, though. I remember my Mother really well. She had brown hair, but had green eyes, like me! She used to greet me when I come home and wake me up in the morning. She’d wear these flower dresses and a sun hat, and would always be in the garden. The garden is also where she died. She was planting tomato seeds, when this mosquito came and bit her. He was apart of a flue getting around, that killed people almost instantly if got bitten by one. That is why I couldn't go outside all day. The reason she went outside is because she wanted to plant tomatoes. I told her she can wait next month to plant it, but she said “I have been waiting all year for good planting season, and I’m not waiting any longer! I’ll be careful!” When she got outside, I saw her drop, and just by looking at her, I knew she was dead. I started crying and yelling until someone came. I was eleven years old when that happened. I had changed, and had never turned back.  My heart   had grown cold that night, I could never think that is could thaw, not ever. I was fifteen when just that thing had happened. I was walking up the street to the marketplace, when I bumped into someone quite unusual and out of place. I turned around to look at this strangers face to say sorry, but then it hit me. This person was the prince of this little village. He lived in the castle on the other side of the small village. I said “sorry” and tried to block the way, when the next thing you know, we are at his castle! The front of the castle was the light blue with a hinge of light purple. The castle had lots of little towers coming out of it and a drawbridge. It looked so amazing and beautiful! Inside, there was all these different kinds of rooms in these huge hallways. I don’t even know how everyone know’s where everything is! Then, a year after, I married the prince. He thawed my heart. I was twenty years old when we married. But then, a tragic thing happened, he died. Someone pushed him off the porch! The day before he died, he gave me a present. It was a mirror. When I looked into the mirror, I saw a man’s reflection. The prince told me to ask a question to the mirror. So I thought, and thought, until an idea came to me. It was a question that I always wanted to know. So I asked the mirror “ Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, who’s the fairest one of all?” The mirror replied “You are, my dear.” Now, I was on the loose. I ran away from the castle, in a carriage, and looking for more castles. Before I left, I brought a love potion and my big mirror with me. When I got to another castle, which was fifty-five miles away from the other castle, I drank the potion, leaving a little left for emergencies, and went to knock on the door. I made sure no one made eye contact with me, before I see the king, because if one person made eye contact with me, then the potion will be wasted on the person who did it, and the person would be in love with me. I entered the throne room, when up to the king, and looked him in the eye. Well, you know what happened. Sadly, he had already had a daughter. Her name was Snow White. When I first laid eyes on her, I knew that  she was pretty. Even prettier than me! I didn’t like her one bit. I got over it, and the King and I got married. I knew that this is the castle that I wanted to stay in. I put a quick acting poison in the Kings drink and waited. He started choking and died on the spot. I acted sad and pretended to cry, but secretly, I had a smile on my face. That took care of the king, but all I had left was Snow White. Since she was ten at the time, I made her a servant. I had her clean and carry dishes, and wash all the clothes. When I got to my room, I went to my mirror, and asked “Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest one of all?” and the mirror replied “Snow White is, my dear.” I got so upset, I felt like going right up to Snow White and killing her on the spot. No, I had to wait until the time was right, when the people in this village wouldn't be suspicious about her death(If I killed her right now). I had Snow White sweeping and cleaning the floor, not allowed to go to any of the parties I host in fear that she would be noticed. Everyone seemed to like her. It just wasn't fair! I am supposed to be the fairest one of all, not her. Occasionally, I would ask the same question to the magic mirror, and he always gives me the same answer, “Snow White is, my dear.” One day had came, and I was completely broke! I thought, “If I want money, have to marry into a royal family, and have the prince live in the castle.”  So I planned a ball, where I invited all the royals, in hope to find a rich prince that I can put under the love spell with my potion. I just have to make sure that Snow White doesn't break into the party. So, I locked the bedroom door. I found out that she escaped and went outside! Why can’t she just stay inside her room? When I looked out my window, I saw her with the rich prince. I got so upset that I canceled that party! At night, I went into Snow White’s room. I told her to follow the huntsman when he comes into her room. Then, I called the huntsman into my room and told him “You go to Snow White, take her deep into the forest, and kill her!” So they went, while I was waiting patiently for the huntsman to return. When the huntsman did return, he said “It is done, she is killed”, but I didn't believe him, so I checked with my mirror. I said “Mirror, Mirror hanging still, is it true, is Snow White killed?” He replied “ No, my dear.” I was so upset, that I made the huntsman go away forever! I thought “I guess I have to do this task all by myself!”  So, I drank a potion that turned me into a witch. I transformed, but didn’t know how to turn back! “Oh well, I will figure that out later” I thought as I walked up to an apple tree. I picked one up, but as soon as made contact with it, it turned black. I said some words and it turned back to normal. The only thing that is different, is that it is a poison apple. I  asked my mirror where Snow White is, and it said “She is in the forest, where the dwarves  live ,my dear.” I went to the forest while the dwarves work, went up to Snow White, and said  “Here is an apple for the fairest one of all. You can have it.” She took a bite of it, and she collapsed! I waited in the distance, and to my horror, watched the prince save Snow White! I was so upset that I ran deeper into the forest. Only, the prince was faster. He flung his dagger into my chest. Now here I lye, on the floor of  a cave slowly bleeding to death, while I write my story. I hope someone reads this to understand my pain. To see what I had to go through. Why people think me as the Evil Queen is because the way Snow White tells the story. If you are reading this right now know that I am sorry for the things I did. I have reasons for my actions. If you are reading this, make sure it spreads from place to place so people understand me and why I am so cruel. Please do that one as I bleed to death. That is my story, the true story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. The true story of me.
.




3 comments:

  1. Your story is really long but really interesting so I read the whole thing and didn't daze off nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your story, It was really long... but I loved it!

    ReplyDelete