Sunday, February 2, 2014

Despicable Me 2- movie review

Despicable Me 2 Movie Review
Despicable Me 2 is funny, silly, cute,  heart-warming, & full of action! It's rated PG. I would give it a 5 star rating! It is a fiction movie.They do not tell us where they live, but I can tell you that they are in a town throughout the movie. It is about a secret villain named Gru, who has adopted three little girls, who look sweet, but aren't too easy to handle. While working, he gets paired up with one of his fellow colleagues who he falls head over heels for. His oldest daughter also falls head over heels for a handsome young boy, but Gru isn't too happy about that. I think the type of person who might like this is somebody who likes funny movies, somebody who saw the first one and enjoyed it, and someone who likes an evil villain who is taking a turn for reality. I hope you watch it!

                           -Angie M

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! I loved reading a review about Despicable Me 2, and yes I have watched the movie too. I love your imagination and your writing =)

    ReplyDelete