Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Spy!


by Jenna N

I woke up to the sound of  spies climbing up my stairs. It was two-thirty in the morning, so everything was still pitch black. I had dust in my eyes, and my throat was scratchy. The superior spies entered my bedroom like no one was sleeping. There were at least a dozen of them. They all had suit and ties on, and were carrying cases  with all sorts of gadgets. The head of the group, Agent Rasbottom, sat on the bed beside me. "Alright what's the mission this time?" I asked impatiently. "Well," Rasbottom started. "Our enemy Hienze Dofenshmerts, is keeping all sorts of animals and numerous amounts of people as hostages. Your mission is to evade Dofenshmerts, while trying to liberate his hostages. We believe he is harboring them in the abandoned house on Main Street. You are to leave for your mission at dawn . No later, no earlier. Now, we all know these hostages are probably yearning to be liberated. Don't let me down. Otherwise, you'll lose your spot in the SSA."(Secret Spy Agency). And with that, they all left. Well that was very reassuring. I started to get dressed in my cool spy uniform. It was black sweat pants, thin black socks, black Nikes, a black SSA t-shirt, a black long jacket, PACKED with cool gadgets, sun glasses, and a black hat. I was reluctant at first to wake up so early to get ready, but then I was wide awake about five minutes later. I grabbed a muffin, and left for my mission in my cool spy car. Strangely, the streets were busy. All heading in the same direction. South. Away from CedarVille, like they wanted to get out of town as soon as possible. When I got on Main Street, I decided it would be safest to leave my car hidden so Dofenshmerts wouldn't see it, and know that I'm coming. I parked it  near the  bakery at the end of the street. Don't tell my boss that while he was in my room, I took twenty bucks from him, and now I'm spending it. I left the store with a coffee cup in my hand. As I was walking down the street, I gave myself this "prep talk" I always give myself before a mission. "Alright Jenna. This is your moment. Don't blow it!" Okay, I'm ready now. It’s humid out, and clouds are gathering. The abandoned house looks empty and evil. But the I see the most evil thing of all. I see Dofenshmerts sleeping on a bed on the bottom floor. This will be easier than I thought! I tip-toed into the house, trying not to make the boards squeak. When I think I'm safe, Dofenshmerts wakes up. "Well, well, well." He says." What do we have here? An SSA spy trying to save these useless animals and people?" I reached into my coat, and grabbed my freeze ray. When Dofenshmerts makes the mistake of turning around, I freeze him! But what I relished too late was that I missed his arm and hand. He reaches into his pocket, grabs something out, and zapped himself. He unfreezed! Impossible!! I grab out my "slow-o-ray" and zap him. All of a sudden, he went five times slower than I The tied up hostages try to applaud with tied up hands. I go one by one, untying them. Then they all properly thank me, by throwing me a doughnut party! "Thif if awfome!" I say, chewing a doughnut. Being a spy is awesome. You get it all!! Cool cars, gadgets, and doughnut parties! If you are as good of a spy as me.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome story Jenna very creative! Cool ending too!!!

    ReplyDelete