Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Investwrite Writing

                                                       Investwrite Writing


You are on a plane. The plane is going to drop soon you will have to jump out. If you jump out of the plane without a parachute, you will die. Luckily, we do have parachutes. You have to chose between two parachutes. A Hasbro Parachute and a Mattel Parachute. The better company’s parachute works. Have you picked a parachute? Not to change your mind or anything, but I will tell you why I would pick the Hasbro Parachute. Listen closely because your life may depend on it. 

I think Hasbro is a great company. When we bought it in the Stock Market Game, Hasbro costed $75.03. We bought ten shares (my group’s name is the Stockers). Now it is all the way up to $78.51 (10:11 A.M 3/18/16). Hasbro had actually almost went up to 80 once. Hasbro is one of our best companies in the Stock Market Game. Hasbro Overall is a great company, but let's get to the main topic. Is Hasbro a good long-term investment? I think Hasbro is a good long-term investment because Hasbro sells a lot of products. They also get a lot of advertising. Every month, they make new products. If one fails, the other one works. Hasbro also has some of the most popular board games. Now, that gets us to the next topic which is what products do Hasbro make.

Hasbro makes things that kids (from babies to teenagers) . Can you guess what it is? If you said that Hasbro makes games and toys, you are correct. Hasbro makes things for babies and also for teenagers. They even make games for adults. I think 98% of the people who have kids and have a home, have or had a Hasbro product somewhere. The Hasbro board games I have are Sorry, Clue, Trouble, and Battleship. I might have even more games of Hasbro! Wow, that is a lot of Hasbro games for me! I think that a lot of people have a lot of Hasbro games just like me. To think, I have no Mattel game but have so many Hasbro games. Well, that brings us to the next topic, who are Hasbro’s competitors. 

Hasbro’s main competitor is Mattel. Like I said before, I have a lot of Hasbro products but no Mattel product. Hasbro and Mattel are kind of the same because they both make toys, but Hasbro makes way more board games then Mattel. Hasbro is a old company. I think Hasbro is a better company then Mattel because if it wasn’t for Hot Wheels, Mattel wouldn’t have even been close in the race for best gaming company. Also, Hasbro sells way more products then Mattel. Even with Hot Wheels, I think Hasbro is way better then Mattel. I am pretty sure that a lot of people would agree with me.

I think Hasbro is a better long-term company then Mattel because I am pretty sure that Hasbro will keep on creating more games for a long time. They will also continue to create other versions of the already popular games. I think Mattel will run of ideas and then will have to rely on their best products only. People would slowly become bored of those games because they have played it too much. They would want different games. If Mattel can’t make more new games, they would have to close. Then Hasbro would be the only major game and toy maker in the Stock Market. It would probably rise a lot because of that. I know I am getting too far ahead but what I just said is definitely a possibility. Do you agree with me? I hope that I could predict the future so I could know for sure. As I have explained above, I think Hasbro is a way better company then Mattel.

Overall, I just want to say that Hasbro is a great company to buy especially long term. It is one of the best and I know it will be one of the best a few years later too. It is making money for me in the Stock Market game and I know it will make money for you if you buy it in the actual Stock Market. I gave you so many reasons so I hope you understand why Hasbro is such a great long-term company. Hasbro may not be one of the best companies ever, but for me Hasbro is pretty legendary.

Okay, I will give you ten seconds if you want to pick a different parachute….Jump!
                                                             After You Land:
 Congratulations, you stayed alive because you picked the Hasbro parachute! Like I said before, my essay might save your life!
        
 -All this is possible because of the app Market Watch. 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment