Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Gossamer Writing

Inesh Parikh- Gossamer Point of View Vocabulary Story

              Fastidious: First day of her new assignment without Littlest One:

I methodically climbed up the front steps of my new house. It is a good thing that I am away from that little nuisance. I never liked her. Though I should have been a little more sentimental to her. She asked so many questions. I finally get a new house with nobody to disturb me. Woo-Hoo! This is going to be great. I looked around and her house is so dull. I actually felt some sympathy for the person who lived here. I’m done looking at the whole house except the basement. I am usually a minimalist but today I wanted some action by walking all over the house. As I descended down to the basement I saw a lot of pictures but what shocked me was downstairs. It was astonishing! There was a milion photos. This women was in her 100’s! There was photos of her traveling the whole world and about her family. It turned out that the old-old women had a very good life. Then I saw the most astonishing photo. About the animal I fear the most, A cat! 


I then went back up. I was a little frightened but what if that photo was old. I went back to my happy thoughts. I soon reached the really old woman's room. She was sleeping very nicely. I earnestly bestowed a dream for her which came from the basement photos. Well, my work here was done. I will return to the heap now. Then I heard a colossal sound. It made me immobilized. I was bewildered. After a few seconds, I knew who made the sound. The cat! When I turned around, I saw its menacing face. The cat was almost kind of poised to eat me. I ran as fast as I can. The cat was catching up to me. I didn’t have enough time to disappear. I sneaked past some doors. Then I saw the front door. I was almost there but the cat just jumped out of nowhere blocking my path. “MEEEAAAAAWWWWWWWW!” The cat said. I was so scared and I thought about how I should have just stayed with Littlest One. LITTLEST ONE! I just thought of the best idea. I always told Littlest One not to flutter unless needed. We’ll now was the perfect time to use it. I easily fluttered out of the house. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

 P.S (I just included this) Aftermath: After this, I went to a new house. My personality changed. Soon, Littlest One (now Gossamer) was the leader. I was third in command in the heap. I was now nice to Littlest One. I was respected by others. My life was way better! I also helped get Rotund get back to being on the good side (My sequel called “The Good Sinisteed”. I wrote about this in my Gossamer Test). When you think about it, Littlest One (now Gossamer) might of saved and changed by life. Thank you Gossamer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment