Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Eleven Writing


                                                             A Scary Day ( 9/11)


     6) Write a story about one of the Muffin People and what they may have seen that day.

It was a great day! Full sun and perfect temperature. I was heading to my office. Let me correct myself, it was a regular day until everything went wrong. Let me introduce myself. I am Tom Kawasaki (20 years old). I work at World Trade Center as a Stockbroker. I will start from the beginning. I was just walking down the street. “Hey Tom” Billy said to me. He was one of my good collegges. “Hi” I said back. It is such a good day. I continued to walk and there it was, the huge World Trade Center. The center held some of the most modern buildings in the US (the twin towers). The only problem was that I had to work on floor number 104, the highest floor in the North Tower. I went up the elevator in my office. I said hi to Billy again. “Hi Tom” Billy said back to me. I asked him if you want get coffee in the 40 floor and he said yes. Little did I know this would be my luckiest decision in my whole life.

 Billy and I had our coffee and were starting to go back up. We entered the elevator. Then we heard a bang. BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! LIGHT SHATTERED! THINGS BROKE! EVERYONE’S HEART WAS BEATING! Me and Billy were at the 100th floor at the time. Then everything went quiet. We were both shocked! Then we began to fall. “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Billy and I said. We were falling pretty fast. The only thing which slowed us down was some of the wires which were under us. Then I saw a way Billy and I could escape. I knew it was the only way out alive.

I told Billy my idea. My idea was that because of the blow to the electricity, the door kept on opening and closing. It wasn’t that fast so at right time, we could jump out. Me and Billy held hands. We knew one wrong second and we would die. We knew we needed perfect timing to get on a floor. Then I saw the perfect opportunity. “GOOOOOOOO!” I said. Then we positioned our feet, and jumped. I then looked around. WE MADE IT!

I knew there was no time to celebrate. We were still on the 55th floor. We knew that anything could happen, and it did. Right at that second the whole air tank exploded. BAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM! Everything exploded and then the floor set on fire. “ HELP US!” Billy said. Then we saw a woman stuck. “Help me!” she said. We had to get her out. Billy and I pulled and finally got her out. The woman thanked us but we all knew that we needed a plan. We were trapped in the fire for a long time. We couldn't think of any idea. Then I saw a little hole to go to the stairs. We went through at the hole and made it to the stairs. We knew it was time to run for your life and that is exactly what we did.

We ran and ran down the stairs and then we were on the second floor. We were so close and then when we just reached to last floor everything went wrong.BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG I heard and we knew that this was not good. We ran and then everything began to fall on us we passed the front door. Everything was shifting our way. We ran for our life's. We ran so hard that it was crazy to think that I didn’t make track team in high school. Then Billy fell. “Help!” Billy said. We pulled him out we kept on going and going. Then the whole tower fell behind us. For the first time I felt relief. Billy, the Woman, and I all knew that we just made it.

Well, after that I headed home. When Family saw me they ran to me and hugged me. It was a big group. By the way, I have three kids. And we all lived happily ever after even though this was not a fairytale. It was more like a nightmare.

Meanwhile: Billy went home safety too. He had 2 kids. We also later found out that the lady's name was Sonia. She thanked us so much. I found out that she worked on the same floor that I worked in. She was also getting coffee. What a coincidence!


No comments:

Post a Comment